What are you working on this week? Share your training videos below!

Forums Share your Skills What are you working on this week? Share your training videos below!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Silks Stars Team

We would love to see what you are working on this week both with your Silks Stars training and aerial practice in general. Post your video links (Instagram, Youtube etc) below so we can support you!

Shirleyaerialist
      Participant

Here is my training video for back dive! It was a nice reminder to revisit this one again after leaving it aside . The tips worked so well 🙂 Back dive

Silks Stars Team

Very nice Shirley, thanks for sharing!

AmyFlory
        Participant

Looks great Shirley! Beautiful invert🤩

Shirleyaerialist
        Participant

Awww thank you !

Kary
      Participant

Trabajando en el reto de este mes, mi gatito es mejor acrobata que yo jajaja no estoy segura de la altura de mi estructura, puedo que solo haga Single Star Drop con Continuous Cartwheels, ojala puedan darme algunas recomendaciones para mejorar mi combo y si creen que la altura es suficiente para Double Star Drop, gracias !!!!Trabajando en el reto de este mes, mi gatito es mejor acrobata que yo jajaja no estoy segura de la altura de mi estructura, puedo que solo haga Single Star Drop con Continuous Cartwheels, ojala puedan darme algunas recomendaciones para mejorar mi combo y si creen que la altura es suficiente para Double Star Drop, gracias !!!!

Silks Stars Team

Hi Kary! This is a nice Single Star, try to really show your invert with straight knees before going into the set up. Great start!

Yvan
      Participant

Hi beautiful people! This week I worked a bit on backbending. Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks! 😃BackbendingSequence

Silks Stars Team

Hi Yvan, this link is not working for us, do you have another link to your video? Thanks!

Yvan
        Participant

Silks Stars Team

Wow Yvan this is really great! Your flexibility is excellent! For the straight leg Pagoda (legs over head) keep working on super straight knees before you drop into the bent knee position. Really beautiful work, thanks for sharing!

Yvan
        Participant

Thanks for your feedback! Indeed I see the bend. I ll focus on cleaning up that. Should I also try to bring the knees closer to each other?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Yvan.
        Silks Stars Team

Yes for sure, legs in line with hips is a great goal to work towards. Great work!

Elleb
      Participant

October Day 2

This month’s challenge is definitely a challenge! I would love some tips and feedback, especially on how to get the loops to drop to my ankles. I’ll be doing the pike workout as often as possible but any other advice would be appreciated!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Elleb.
      • This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Elleb.
        Silks Stars Team

This is a really good start Elle! Try to sink a bit lower (booty towards the ground) to help the loops slide to the ankles. For the beats in the beginning try to keep the legs as straight as possible. Great work!

Kary
      Participant
        Silks Stars Team

Looking good Kary! Now try to get those loops to your ankles for the split. Great start here!

AerialViolinist
      Participant

Hi! I incorporated September’s challenge into a video I made for a show I did right before Halloween. Hope you like it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBA8ogH-9ls

Silks Stars Team

So incredible!!!

AerialViolinist
        Participant

Thank you!

AmyFlory
        Participant

Oh, my god, that is so amazing!!!! You are incredibly talented–Bravo!!!

AerialViolinist
        Participant

I’m so glad you liked it!

Jenny
        Participant

This is just so amazing on so many levels I don’t even know where to begin!!! Just WOW!!!!!!

AerialViolinist
        Participant

Thank you Jenny! That means a lot!

Megup26
      Participant

Brett!! I accomplished progressive stage 2 of the Shoulder Stand to Twisty Back dive! (courtesy Aerial World Summit 2019) I’ve had it on my to do list for a while, and I am really happy to get closer to the full drop today. Progressive Step 2 – Shoulder Stand to Twisty Back Dive.

Silks Stars Team

Looks great!! Your progression of it is looking solid! -Brett

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.