Make Up March 2022

Forums General Make Up March 2022

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Silks Stars Team

Have you missed a Silks Stars submission? Maybe you joined the program AFTER our September 2020 launch? Perhaps you did not have access to a rig at some point? 

We are excited to offer you a ‘make up’ opportunity to submit one challenge combination to receive personalized feedback and star rewards.

Step 1: Choose one of the 18 Silks Stars combinations to work on (it must be one you have not submitted before).
      Step 2: Practice, film and upload the combination to your Silks Stars profile. 
      Step 3: After uploading your video as normal to your profile click on the video and then click ‘edit.’ In the box write ‘March Make Up’ then click ‘save.’

Make up March videos must be uploaded by midnight on March 15th 2022 in order to receive personalized feedback and star rewards. Mo more then one submission will be accepted.

Please post any questions below.

Caro
      Participant

Thank you this is a wonderful idea

Carmen
      Participant

Is there any way to get access to the Q&As for months before we joined Silks Stars in order to work on a make-up submission? In particular, I would be interested in viewing the October 2020 Q&A. Looks like I would just need the password for that month, maybe? Thanks much!

Silks Stars Team

Go to “monthly challenges” tab, October Challenge- password is thread.

Carmen
        Participant

Thanks for responding but I think that is the password for October 2021, so it did not work for me. I am trying to access the Q&A for October 2020. It is not a big deal, so if it is too much trouble, don’t worry about it.

Dorag
        Participant

Hi Carmen!
        The password is LoopSplit

Carmen
        Participant

That worked. Thanks very much!

Dorag
        Participant

You’re welcome.

Silks Stars Team

Oh shoot- sorry about that! We misread your question. And thank you Dora for the info!

Carmen
        Participant

Yes, thanks to all! The Q&A was extremely helpful since the problem I was having was addressed in detail. Also, it was encouraging to see that I was not alone in my struggle.

moral162
      Participant

This is such a great idea! How about for some of us that have done all the videos but would like to resubmit for maybe another review in order to get a higher star rating. Would we qualify as well? Thanks 😊

Silks Stars Team

Hi There!
        That’s a great idea. At the moment this March make up is just for those who have one to make up. We will keep this in mind though!

Thank you guys so much for this opportunity! I was beating myself up for the entire month of December for having such a hard time with my angel roll ups. The entire first half of the month was mostly spent working with my students for their showcase, and I wasn’t able to get the skill by the end of the month. I felt so defeated I didn’t submit anything at all (not the right choice, I know). My roll ups still aren’t perfect, but I’m working on them, and decided to just do the mini rig challenge for this submission. March makeup submission

Caro
      Participant

No hurry on the feedback but just checking I named my video correctly so you picked it up in the system. Thanks

Silks Stars Team

Reviews are in! Great work on your make-up challenges everyone!

Polemayhem
      Participant

Hi!

I just rejoined Silks stars and have a question.
      Can I do a make up video for the previous challenges and also do this months challenge as well?
      So can I upload two videos or I have to choose either the April monthly challenge or make up march challenge? And can I make up a challenge every month ?

Silks Stars Team

Hi there! The make-up opportunity we held in March has past. We will announce when we have other months in the future where you can submit an extra video to make up. Other than those special months, we ask to only submit the current months challenge. Thanks!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.