Studios Around the World

Forums General Studios Around the World

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Meli.padilla1
      Participant

Hey there!

I’m going to be in Germany for about three months and would really like to keep up with my training. I could do pull-ups and floor work, of course, but I would like to try to get on the silks too.

I was wondering if anyone knew a studio in Darmstadt, Germany that has a silks open gym. I found a couple of studios that offer hoop and was thinking I could try asking them if I could rig a silk on the point instead.

Thanks in advance!

TanJa
      Participant

Hello, I live in Karlsruhe. You can train with me in my Garten 😊
      I have a rig. The distance to Darmstadt is one and a half hour with car. I would very happy to train with me. Best regards Tanja

Meli.padilla1
      Participant

You’re so awesome! Thanks so much for the offer 🙂 I’ll surely take you up on that in August or September when I’m in Germany! It would be so nice to train with someone else. Can you message me on Instagram @attempts.were.made and I’ll send you my WhatsApp number?

ncupps
      Participant

Hello,

I will be in Israel for 2 weeks in May. Does anyone have suggestions for aerial training in that country? If so, which cities – other than Tel Aviv – have access to aerial training?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.