Silks Stars LIVE!

Forums General Silks Stars LIVE!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Silks Stars Team

Silks Stars LIVE! Is happening this November 7 -11th 2023 in Los Angeles! Share your questions and comments below, we can’t wait to train with you LIVE and in-person! http://www.silksstars.com/live

Jenny
      Participant

Does this include accommodations?

Silks Stars Team

Hi Jenny, the price does not include accommodations. There are a number of hotels and airbnb’s in the area (let us know if you need help finding one). The majority of the event will take place at a space in Downtown LA (at the Brewery Arts Complex) with some of the VIP photo and video shoots happening at The Loft (our studio) about 20 minutes from downtown. Please let us know if you have any other questions. – Rachel

Kristin
      Participant

That was my question too! Im so bad at organizing that part of it (travel and accomodations)
      If I was staying with everyone else in a big Air B and B close by and travelling with everyone else that would be so amazing. If there are people interested in staying together please reply! 🙂

phoenixdreamtrap
        Participant

I’d be keen, did you end up signing up to Silks Stars Live?

Silks Stars Team

Hi Kristin, we can organize a discount for you at a hotel in downtown LA, let me know if you would like more info on that. – Rachel

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.