Missing this month…

Forums Monthly Challenges Missing this month…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      karenfox
      Participant

Although I have been able to complete this month’s challenge, I am going to miss the submission. I will keep working on it and April’s. A little injury (better now), and, to be honest, still finding the balance between teaching and my own practice.

Silks Stars Team

Hi Karen, sorry to hear about your injury but glad its better now! It’s not too late if you’d like to still submit a training video of the March challenge, no worries if its not as polished as you want it to be. That way we can still issue you some stars for your efforts 🙂
      Also no pressure if you prefer not to post it, we love to hear that you will continue to work on it in April!

karenfox
        Participant

That is generous of you. I think I will pass; want to move forward and now developing a solo for our studio’s next show (which I am also choreographing and directing). Love this forum, and although it is taking me a while to flow into it, all the people and your great work and energy inspire me to carve out time/space for myself. Much love.

Silks Stars Team

Happy to hear! That’s exciting to hear about your show! Sending best wishes your way 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.