1) Yes, that is fine.
2) Your leg position looks just right to begin the forward rotation.
3) It is a simultaneous push/pull/hand slide
4) Try holding the tails with your arms a bit more bent, when you grab the poles, try to grab so your hands are more in front of your shoulders. Also- drive your feet down to the ground more/ so they slide through the loops.
5) We think the shorter grip/arms bent not fully extended/ then switch to long arm will help this part be more smooth as well.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Silks Stars Team.