› Forums › Monthly Challenges › November 2022 › Reply To: November 2022
November 11, 2022 at 4:12 am #12452
Front Cross Belay to Split Wheeldown: Great choreo Rachel. I love the clean belay entry, the salto drop and the belay wheeldown.
Some questions for the Q&A:
1) how to climb into belay with minimal use of arms and hands to hang straight. Tips to make it smooth and effortless?
2) neckhang: my head does not stick between poles since i am not flexible and have center of gravity in my upper body. Hence i need to hold hands. Tips?
3) salto handsfree through. Find this a bit scary since i do not feel i have control. Tips?
4) splits: alternative pose for not so flexible people? Any inspiration?
- This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Ogie.